Discover your LIMS for the Public Sector
Public sector laboratories have to meet diverse requirements with a single system. For example: Inspections of food and animal feed, environmental protection, veterinary examinations, diagnostics of animal epidemics, testing of consumer products, cosmetics and medicines.
lisa.lims has these requirements covered with a modern web-based system that works across all locations. It not only provides optimal mapping of the traditional “lab processes” in a single system, but also includes supporting procedures such as inspections, audit planning, process management and planning of sampling.
lisa.lims offers special support when processing large sample volumes
- Interfaces with analytical devices, responsible government officials and geographic information systems
- Rapid organization of findings in mass data
- Visualization of microtiter plates
- Visualization of microbiological tests
- Automatic triggering of follow-up tests and evaluations based on results found
- Voice entry
- Multiple lists of limit values
- Integrated analytical quality assurance (AQA)
Transparency in laboratory management with lisa.lims
Sophisticated, individually configurable workflows manage work in the laboratory in compliance with DIN/EN/ISO 17025, ensuring all work steps are transparent and traceable. Additional procedures can be defined to prepare and approve test results, reports, certificates, etc., including straightforward qualified digital signature procedures.
The system includes integrated fee catalogs and automated preparation of invoices and official decisions, along with extensive address- and customer-related functions and comprehensive statistical analysis and reporting.
- measurement devices
- laboratory automation
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
(Microsoft, ORACLE, SAP, …)
- online interfaces
- interfaces to the systems of national and
international government officials