Accreditation with lisa.lims
ISO 17025 has been revised and restructured. The period for switching to the new version ends in May 2020.
For us as the manufacturer of LIMS, dealing with this issue is a matter of course, since it affects many of our customers.
We have successfully examined lisa.lims with regard to the changed requirements – not only in terms of information technology.
Our conclusion: we are ready!
Here are several examples of the revised items in ISO 17025:2017, in which lisa.lims supports the laboratory efficiently and in compliance with the standard:
- Representation of responsibilities / organisational structure
- Documentation of (accredited) processes
- Documentation of qualifications
- Support in ensuring the efficiency of laboratory activities
- Ensuring and documenting staff qualifications
- Administration of test equipment and reference materials
- Management and administration of products and services provided externally
- Documentation and review of requests and contracts
- Administration of offers
- Support in verifying and validating processes, e.g. calibration
- Documentation of sampling (for example, paperless and digital with lisa.lims Mobile Data)
- Documentation of the use of test and calibration objects
- Secure storage of technical records
- Ensuring the validity of results
- Fully integrated reporting system of results, documentation of all required data and output in customized reports
- Report Manager as an integrated module offers complete archiving of inalterable reports immediately after they have been produced, as well as transparent documentation of report preparation, approval and shipping.
- Administration and documentation of complaints
As a manufacturer we are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and have actively practised our quality management system for years. It therefore goes without saying that we keep ourselves informed, continue to improve our skills and are also able to provide our customers with competent support in such important issues. One example of many is accreditable sampling – we can provide valuable support in this regard with lisa.lims Mobile Data to effectively meet the new requirements.
Please contact me!Martin Hunold