sales representative (m/w) lisa.lims for the Benelux region
Forging your future with t&p:
Since it was established in 1991, Triestram & Partner GmbH has become a well-known medium-sized company that serves customers throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our standard laboratory software lisa.lims is one of the leading established products in a dynamic marketplace that continues to evolve. Our top priority is customer satisfaction – a goal that we can achieve only with satisfied, highly motivated employees. As an employer, we offer both exceptional benefits and tremendous professional-growth and advanced-training opportunities. With a team in which you will find the optimal mix of support and freedom, a pleasant working atmosphere and flexible work schedules, we will promote your creativity, your personal growth and, of course, your professional success.
To strengthen our presence in the Benelux region, we are recruiting
a sales representative (m/w) lisa.lims
who can join our team as quickly as possible.
- Self-directed development and cultivation of new, long-term customer relationships
- Preparation and delivery of target-group-focused presentations of our products on your own
- Provision of consulting support to customers and interested individuals
- Execution of workshops and webinars
- Preparation of convincing offers jointly with experts from the functional department
- Development of successful sales strategies
- Participation at customer events, trade fairs and congresses
- University degree with a major in natural sciences or engineering or similar qualifications
- Initial experience with the selling of complex products and services that require substantial explanation would be beneficial
- An understanding of lab-specific activities
- A goal- and results-driven approach to thinking and acting
- Self-starting team player along with an independent working style
- Very good skills in written and spoken Dutch and English. Knowledge of French or German would be helpful
- Exciting responsibilities with growth potential
- An energetic, collaborative and friendly team that will challenge and encourage you
- Home office possible after a comprehensive orientation phase
- Strong support with your personal and professional growth
- Freedom to take the initiative and work on your own
- A company car that you can use for private purposes and a contribution to your company pension plan
- Great working environment, flexible hours, an open company culture and a skilled team
- Performance-based pay
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we now look forward to receiving your detailed application documents in English or German. You can send an electronic version of them (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Martin Hunold will be happy to answer your questions. You can reach him at +49 (0)234 943 75 0.
Data Privacy Statement
The personal data you provide us with as part of this request for contact will be used solely for responding to your request and contacting you, as well as for the technical administration activities related to that. It will not be passed on to third parties. You have the right to obtain information on the data we have stored concerning you at any time and to have that data corrected, blocked or erased, if applicable. You can find more information on how personal data is handled under Data Privacy Statement on this website.